CENTRALLY FUNDED MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION WEBSITE - UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS
There are a range of UK/EU Postgraduate Masters Scholarships available at the University of Leeds for academic Session 2019/20.
Details of School and Faculty International Taught Masters Scholarships are available at: http://scholarships.leeds.ac.uk/
By arriving at this Masters Scholarship web application form you should have already reviewed the Masters Scholarships on offer for Session 2019/20 at http://scholarships.leeds.ac.uk/ and determined which awards for which you are eligible to apply.
Do not worry, further information on Centrally Funded Masters Scholarships is available later in the application process.
To apply for a Centrally funded Masters Scholarship at the University of Leeds, you need to:
a) first of all apply for a Masters (Taught) place of study by visiting http://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/101040/applying/86/how_to_apply_for_masters_courses
Once you have received your Application ID move onto Stage 2
b) first of all apply for a Masters by Research place of study by visiting http://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/130206/applying/91/applying_for_research_degrees
Once you have received your Student ID number move onto Stage 2
Stage 2 - apply for scholarships by working your way through the questions on this form.
You will be asked questions on the following:
- Contact details
- English Language qualifications (if relevant)
- Nationality and residency
- Area of study
- Employment history, publications, prizes etc
- Further information - eg how did you find out about the scholarship
POINTS TO NOTE when completing the scholarship application
- You should only submit ONE form (unless you are applying to more than one School). If you complete this form multiple times, only the most recently submitted form will be considered.
- If you submit the form after the Scholarship deadline it will be rejected.
- You can save the form and then log in again to complete the form.
- If you have applied to study a Masters course in two schools, eg School of Mathematics and School of Physics and Astronomy and wish to apply for scholarships in both of these schools, you will need to submit a separate application form, naming the different Schools. PLEASE NOTE, that although you can submit applications for the same award in more than one School, if you are selected by more than one School for the same award, you will be asked to choose your preferred School, as only one nomination can be sent forward for consideration for any one type of scholarship.
Forms submitted after a scholarship's closing date will not be considered.
IMPORTANT: If the scholarship you wish to apply for is NOT listed on this web form, then it has a different application procedure and it is your responsibility to check on http://scholarships.leeds.ac.uk/ about how to apply.
Email email@example.com if you require technical support in completing this application. No advice can be provided regarding content.
Personal information supplied on your application will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and from the 25 May 2018, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The information you provide is used for your application for a postgraduate scholarship with the University of Leeds and will not be shared (other than with any joint sponsor of the scholarship) or sold to any third party. We will also use the data for statistical purposes and marketing intelligence.
Have you read and understood the information above?