Page 1: How to Apply
The application procedure
Stage 1 - Apply for a place on our PhD programme by completing an application form. You will be expected to meet our eligibility criteria for PhD candidates, including the English language requirements if your first language is not English. Once you have received your student ID number (a 9 digit number) move onto stage 2.
Stage 2 - Apply for a Department scholarship by working your way through the questions on this form.
POINTS TO NOTE when completing the studentship application:
- You should only submit ONE application for this scholarship. If you do complete this form multiple times, only the most recently submitted form will be considered.
- In order to be considered for the scholarship you must submit all the required supporting documents for your application for study. Any study applications that are not accompanied by the documents requested by the scholarship deadline may not be considered for the award.
- Applications forms received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The successful candidate is required to commence their PhD on 1st October 2022.
- You can save the form at any time and log in later to complete the application.
- Email our admissions team (email@example.com) if you require technical support in completing this application.
- No advice can be provided regarding content.
Personal information supplied on your application will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and from the 25 May 2018, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The information you provide is used for your application for a postgraduate scholarship with the University of Leeds and will not be shared (other than with any joint sponsor of the scholarship) or sold to any third party. We will also use the data for statistical purposes and marketing intelligence.