Introduction to survey
I am a researcher carrying out a project which explores the everyday musical experiences of individuals who have a visual impairment, or a severe visual impairment. This survey is the third and final study of the project, and builds on findings from focus group and interview data collected during previous studies.
This survey contains questions on three main topics and takes around 30 minutes to complete. Questions are on the following, 1) All about you, 2) Your everyday musical experiences, and 3) Live music.
If you would like to receive any further information about this project or results from this survey, you can leave your contact details at the end of the survey.
To take part you must meet the following 2 requirements:
- Have a visual impairment or severe visual impairment which has been identified by an optometrist
- Be 16 years or older
If you would like to check if you can take part in this survey or if you would like to request to complete the survey in an alternative format, such as a phone interview or using a large format printed copy, please contact me via email at email@example.com.
When you are completing the survey please note the following 5 things:
- You can move backwards and forwards between the pages to change your answers but please use the Back/Next buttons at the bottom of each page (if you use the buttons on your web browser you will lose any information you have added to that page).
- You can leave the survey and return to finish it later but you will need to log back in using the same computer.
- Some questions are marked with an asterisk (*). This means that you need to answer a question before you can move on to the next question.
- Many of the questions will ask you to rate a number of items on a scale. If you would like to view these questions individually, you can do so by selecting "view as separate questions instead", which appears above the question text.
- Make sure you click through to the penultimate page and click on 'Finish', or your responses won't be submitted.